Posts toplist

Rating posts

Post Been thanked Author Rating
PostMay 29th, 2015, 7:43 am Re: ** Forum Maintenance and Changes **
The 'Thanks for Posting' mod is back and the 'Heart' one is turned off. Let me know if there are any issues.
4 AtariJeff Rating: 50%  
PostJune 22nd, 2018, 11:58 pm Re: Astronomy on Tap this Friday at 7pn
Thanks so much to all the members that came out to support our Astronomy on Tap event. I believe I counted 14 members, and approximately 70 people at the height of the evening. I think this was very close to maximum for our space. It turned out exactly as I'd hoped which, due to the inclement weathe...
4 AndrewPeters Rating: 50%  
PostSeptember 17th, 2017, 12:11 pm London Symphonia concert "The Planets" 2017-09-16
Our local professional orchestra played Gustav Holst's famed suite "The Planets" and it was an outstanding performance, beautifully enhanced by twin projection screens showing images from the solar system objects. The images were selected and coordinated by London Centre President Rick Saunders, see...
4 Peter Jedicke Rating: 50%  
PostJanuary 24th, 2018, 12:02 pm Seaforth Public School
On Monday last I drove in rain to the little town of Seaforth and their Public School to speak to the Grade five, six and seven students of teacher Anne McBride. Her second floor room (think two long flight staircase) was full of kids and a second teacher. While the room didn't have curtains the win...
4 DaveMcCarter Rating: 50%  
PostFebruary 28th, 2018, 6:24 pm New Dark Sky Preseve
It is with great excitement that I announce that RASC has added Killarney PP to its list of Dark Sky Preserves. Thanks must go to all the work of all the people up in Killarney who collected and collated all the information for the application to make it happen!

Bill
4 pictorobservatory Rating: 50%  

Rating topics

Topic Been thanked Author Rating
Astronomy on Tap this Friday at 7pn 15 Mike.Hanes Rating: 100%  
Transit of Mercury May 9th, 2016 10 DaveMcCarter Rating: 66.67%  
2017 Eclipse RASC Grand Island 10 Mike.Hanes Rating: 66.67%  
** Forum Maintenance and Changes ** 6 AtariJeff Rating: 40%  
Rona Star Night 6 Gary Hinks Rating: 40%