As a London Centre Member you could:
- Get full access to the Forums. Join London Center members as they discuss upcoming observing sessions, astronomy trips, equipment, tours and other London Astronomy news.
- Receive the annual RASC Observers Handbook which contains comprehensive information on the year’s astronomical events, articles on observing comets, meteors, planets, the moon, deep sky objects, and much more.
- Receive SkyNews, the popular bimonthly Canadian astronomy magazine edited by Terry Dickenson.
- Receive the RASC. Journal, a bimonthly electronic periodical mix of members’ articles, astronomy news from across Canada, and peer reviewed research articles.
- Receive “Polaris”, our critically acclaimed Centre Newsletter available at each meeting, or as an electronic .pdf file if you live out of town. You can read recent past issues here.
- Gain borrowing privileges for our excellent and growing library of astronomy books.
- Become involved with London members specializing in Deep Sky Observing, Amateur Telescope Making, CCD astrophotography, scanning for super nova, and providing community education.
- While we don’t recommend joining our centre without first enjoying a few meetings and observing with others at our dark sky site, you can visit the National Site and join the London Centre online. Just follow the links and remember to chose London as your preferred Centre.
Click here to join the RASC !